LOCATION CHANGE : Private Home Northeast Portland
Text Jennifer for address - 503-309-3350
Open to anyone who has completed a 3-day Solsara Immersion. These sessions offer a great opportunity to reconnect, deepen community, and develop your practice.
Listening & Inquiry
Listening is an art.
to hear something with thoughtful attention; give consideration.
As social beings, we often run into conflict, misunderstandings, and sometimes, relationships that are more superficial. What we really desire is to go deeper. Come explore how connection and intimacy are more possible through the simple and deep act of listening.
In this class, we will:
• Explore the gifts of listening and being heard
• Experience how the art of listening increases connection and builds healthier relationships.
• Identify the difference between reflective listening and listening with interpretation.
• Notice whether your listening is positively effecting the connection and conversation.
• Practice tracking yourself and others while listening.
• Learn to consciously select when it is helpful to simply listen versus offer reflection or a question.
• Discover where you are listening from. Do you have an agenda?
This evening will be experiential. Come prepared to self-reflect, listen and share. All participants will have an opportunity to apply the practiced listening skills in Solsara triads later in the evening.
Hosted by Jennifer Love.